Buy Silagra online
Silagra with an active ingredient of Sildenafil works effectively to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. This results from the insufficient inflow of blood into the male genital. Erectile dysfunction may be the obnoxious effect of anxiety, stress, depression, injury, disease, obesity, drinking or smoking. The use of Silagra does not protect its users from STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) such as gonorrhea, HIV or Syphilis. Silagra also is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. It falls in the class of drugs that are restricted from women and children unless the use is recommended.
Sildenafil is a potent medicine that works primarily for the treatment of impotence and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) are placed under this drug for effective treatment. Silagra also helps with the treatment of high blood pressure. The use of Sildenafil boosts a Patient’s capacity to do good and relevant exercise.
Mode of Indication, Dosage, and Duration of Treatments
You are advised to follow strictly every given by your doctor or those found on the prescription label. Ensure you do not take Silagra more, less, or longer than it is required. You may take Silagra medicine with or without a meal. Ensure you stay away from heavy machinery or driving as the use of Silagra may lead to sleepiness. Adhere to the dosage direction given by your health care instructor or your pharmacist in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. When you use Silagra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, ensure you use the drug an hour or half before sexual activity. Silagra remains impotent when used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction if you are not sexually stimulated.
Ensure you adhere to the following precautionary measures before or during the use of Silagra:
- Patients who are allergic to Silagra should keep away from its use.
- Pregnant women or those that may become pregnant while using this drug should keep away from its use.
- Lactating mothers should seek the advice of their doctors before the use of Sildenafil.
- Ensure you notify your doctor about all medications in use especially blood pressure drugs.
- Inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Heart diseases;
- Physical deformity of the penis;
- Sickle cell anemia;
- Multiple myelomas;
- Retinitis pigmentosa.
- Ensure you notify your surgeon early on the use of Silagra when you will be undergoing surgery.
- The use of Silagra is restricted from children under the age of 18 years old.
The use of Silagra may have the following side effects:
- Bleeding from the nostrils;
- Painful urination;
- Burning, numbness, in your arms and feet;
- Bloody and cloudy urine;
- Visual problems;
- Inordinate tearing of the eye;
- Prolonged and painful erection;
- Nasal congestion;
- Ringing or buzzing in your ears;
- Sensitivity to light;
In a situation whereby you forget to use your prescribed medicine, you can always take it at the moment of recollection. However, mind the time for the next dose if not close. Taking at once two doses that are supposed to be used at different times should be avoided.
Peradventure you take more than the prescribed doses, quickly see your doctor or call for emergency medical help.
Interaction with other drugs
You are advised to notify your doctor before using any new medication with Silagra. Avoid the use of alcohol with Sildenafil has side effects such as dizziness, heart rate changes, incessant headache, fainting, flushing, etc, that may be adversely severe. The following medications may interact with Sildenafil:
- Imatinib Mesylate;
- ACE inhibitors;