Buy Propecia online
Propecia is a medicine known generically as finasteride. It works in the body for the prevention of the change of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It works for the therapy of male pattern baldness on the apex and middle scalp area. The symptom of thinning air on the scalp in men eventually leads to baldness or going back of the hairline on the vertex of the head. Women and children are restricted from the use of Propecia.
Propecia is a potent medicine that contains the following composite:
- Titanium dioxide;
- Yellow ferric oxide;
- Docusate sodium;
- Magnesium stearate;
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose;
- Lactose monohydrate;
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;
- Sodium starch glycolate;
- Pregelatinized Starch;
- Microcrystalline cellulose;
- Red ferric oxide.
Finasteride works effectively for the cure of androgenetic alopecia (loss of hair in man) at the apex and in the mid of the scalp. It is meant specifically for man use. Propecia helps to reduce the quantity of DHT which is a natural body hormone. Through the lowering of the amount of DHT, there is a new development on the growth of the hair and reduction in the loss of hair. Finasteride will not work on hair that is in the other area of the body. Propecia should not be used to prevent prostate cancer. Ensure you seek your doctor’s direction on the further indication of Propecia.
Mode of Indication, Dosage, and Duration of Treatment
You are advised to adhere to all given instructions by your doctors or the directions found on the prescription label. Ensure you do not take finasteride more, less or longer than it is required. Propecia tablet is consumed with a full glass of water with or without a meal. Make sure you stick to the scheduled time for daily usage of the medicine and use frequently for better treatment result and benefit. For improvement, you may take Propecia for 3 months or more. Withdrawal may be advisable if there no improvement after 12 months of use. However, this may come with the consequence of losing the hair gained within these months of Propecia use. You may need frequent medical tests on your blood to ascertain the improvement on the use of medicine or if there are any inimical effects the drug has. You may need the test of your prostate specific antigen by your doctor to verify for poster cancer.
Ensure you adhere to the following precautionary measures before or when using Propecia:
- Women and children are restricted from the use of Propecia.
- Ensure you notify the doctor if you have a history of the following:
- A bladder muscle disorder;
- Prostate cancer;
- Liver disease or Liver malfunction tests;
- Urethra structure;
- Urination problems.
- Patients who are allergic to related medicine referred to as Avodart should keep away from the use of Propecia.
- There may be medical tests to be ensured that there is no development on any condition that can hinder the effective use of finasteride. The use of Propecia may lead to prostate cancer development.
- Pregnant women or those that may become pregnant should keep away from the use of Propecia. If a woman inadvertently gets in contact with this drug, it is advisable for her to wash immediately the concerned part with water and soap.
Ensure you seek immediate medical help if you begin to experience any symptoms of allergic reactions to Propecia. These signs may be the inflammation of your face or throat; hives; or difficulty in breathing. The following are some of these side effects of Propecia:
- Loss of interest in sex or orgasm problem;
- Abnormal ejaculation;
- Inflammation or pain in your breasts;
- Inflammation of the hands or feet;
- Runny nose;
- Feeling of fainting;
- Skin rash.
Ensure you seek your doctor’s advice if the Propecia sexual side effects such as erection dysfunction, problems of ejaculation or decreased libido, persist after discontinuation of the medication.
In a situation whereby you forget to use your prescribed medicine, you can always take it at the moment of recollection. However, mind the time for the next dose if not close. Taking two doses at one time should be avoided.
Peradventure you take more than the prescribed doses, quickly see your doctor or call for emergency medical help.
Interaction with other drugs
You are advised to notify your doctor before using any new medication with finasteride. Inform your doctor about the medications you use. The following medications may interact with finasteride:
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicines;
- Herbal products.