Buy Prednisolone online
Prednisolone is a steroid drug that inhibits the release of body substances that trigger inflammation. Additionally, this medication can be used for treating some allergies, cancers and autoimmune disorders.
Each 5mg Prednisolone tablets contains numerous inactive ingredients that include the following: sodium benzoate, magnesium stearate, FD&C Yellow No.6, anhydrous lactose, D&C Yellow No.10, colloidal silicon dioxide, and crospovidone.
- Pharmacological Action
Prednisolone is a glucocorticoid that works on the immune system to assist relieve allergic reactions, itching, swelling, and redness. This drug helps works at the spot of inflammation to inhibit the infiltration of leukocyte. Prednisolone also suppresses humoral immune responses and interferes with inflammatory response mediators.
Before you buy prednisolone, you should understand the purpose for which this drug is indicated. This medication primarily offers relief for inflamed areas of the organism. It can treat various conditions such as swellings, arthritis, adrenal complications, skin conditions, severe allergies, blood or bone marrow conditions, kidney problems, asthma, multiple sclerosis, lupus, ulcerative colitis, and eye or vision conditions.
- Mode of Indication, Dosage and Treatment Duration
Prednisolone dosage is determined based on the nature of illness and the period you’re expected to remain on medication. Tablets should be consumed orally with food or milk to prevent stomach discomfort. For liquid medication, a special measuring spoon should be used to ensure the right dosage is taken. The length of medication depends on the response to treatment and the type of illness being treated. Typical dosage varies between 5mg and 60mg daily taken once to four times per day depending on doctor’s instructions. 1ml of liquid prednisolone is equivalent to 10mg.
For those taking the medication once per day, the best time is in the morning right after breakfast as this drug may keep you awake if taken late at night. You shouldn’t suddenly stop taking prednisolone unless advised by a doctor as you may have withdrawal symptoms such as headaches, muscle pains, nausea, and weight loss. In case you forget to take your medicine, do not consume a double dose to make up. Overdosing on prednisolone does not cause any harm but it may be advisable to talk to a doctor or pharmacist where you bought prednisolone online.
- Prednisolone Side Effects
Just like many other drugs, when you order prednisolone online or buy from a local pharmacy, it’s good to beware of the side effects associated with this medication. Common side effects include:
- Excessive sweating;
- Sudden weight gain;
- Stomach discomfort i.e. indigestion and bloating;
- Changes in menstrual cycles;
- Muscle pains;
- Fluid retention manifested through swollen hands and ankles.
Serious side symptoms that necessitate an urgent visit to a doctor include:
- Bloody or tarry stool;
- Seizures or convulsions;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Shortness of breath;
- Severe pain in the upper stomach;
- Extreme depression, unusual behavior, and thoughts;
- Irregular heartbeats;
- Increased urination;
- Swelling of the face, throat, lips, and tongue;
- Slow healing of wounds;
- Coughing blood;
- Slow growth in children as prednisolone can affect normal child growth.
Before consuming prednisolone, you should share the following important information with your doctor.
- You have an allergy to prednisolone or related medications;
- Have an eye infection;
- Been in recent contact with someone with measles, chickenpox or shingles;
- Recently or about to be vaccinated;
- Trying to become pregnant, already pregnant or breastfeeding.
Additionally, your doctor should know whether you experience or have suffered from the following conditions:
- Liver complications;
- High blood pressure;
- Underactive thyroid;
- Stomach ulcers;
- Mental health issues including close family members;
- Recent heart attack or heart failure;
- Wounds that do not heal;
- Drug Interaction
Before commencing prednisolone medication, let the doctor know about all the medications you’ve recently taken or are currently taking. Some examples of medications that affect how prednisolone works include:
- Hepatic microsomal enzyme inducers such as rifampicin, carbamazepine, and rifabutin among others.
- Hepatic microsomal enzyme inhibitors such as ketoconazole and troleandomycin.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Antidiabetic medications.
This list is not exhaustive so it is advised to share with your doctor all prescription, non-prescription and any herbal medications you are using.