Buy Paxil online
Paxil generically known as Paroxetine falls in the class of drugs referred to as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Paxil as antidepressant influences positively the actions of chemicals in the human brain. The abnormal reaction of these chemical substances leads to depression, anxiety and other forms of the disorder. Paroxetine works for the treatment of anxiety disorders, depression, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Mode of Indication, Dosage, and Duration of Treatment
You are advised to adhere to all given instructions by your doctor or those found on the prescription label. Your dose may be changed occasionally by your doctor for effective treatment results. You are expected not to take Paroxetine more, less or longer than it is required. Ensure you swallow Paroxetine tablet and not chew, crush or break. For the oral suspension, make sure you shake well before use and measure with dose-measuring objects for perfect measurement. You should avoid sudden withdrawal from the use of Paroxetine as improvement may or may not show up after it frequent use for 2 weeks. This may lead to obnoxious withdrawal symptoms. Seek your doctor’s help on the duration of treatment.
Ensure you follow strictly the following precautionary measures before or during the use of Paxil:
- Patients that are allergic to Paxil or on other drugs such as tryptophan, thioridazine or pimozide should keep away from the usage of Paroxetine.
- You are advised to avoid the use of an MAO inhibitor within 2 weeks before or two weeks after taking Paroxetine. This may result in harmful side effects.
- Ensure you notify the doctor if you experienced any of the following:
- Heart disease;
- High blood pressure;
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease;
- A bleeding or blood clotting disorder;
- Epilepsy or seizures;
- Migraine headaches;
- Manic depression;
- Drug abuse;
- Suicidal thoughts;
- Narrow-angle glaucoma;
- Low levels of sodium in the blood.
- Ensure you notify your doctor immediately you begin to experience shifts in your mood or signs.
- Pregnant women should seek their doctors’ advice on the use of Paxil. The intake may lead to heart defects, grave lung deseases, or other forms of defects in the baby.
- Lactating mothers should keep away from the use of Paxil.
- Children under the age of 18 years old are restricted from the use of Paxil.
Ensure you notified the doctor if you begin to suffer any sign of an allergic reaction to Paxil. These may be the inflammation of the throat, lips, tongue or face; hives; difficulty in breathing; or a stern skin reaction such as skin rash. The following some of the typical side effects of Paroxetine:
- Dry mouth;
- Vision changes;
- Loss of appetite;
- Decreased libido;
- Erectile dysfunction;
- Orgasm problem.
In a situation whereby you forget to use your prescribed medicine, you can always take it at the moment of recollection. However, mind the time for the next dose if not close. Taking at once two doses that are supposed to be used at different times should be avoided.
Peradventure you take more than the prescribed doses, quickly see your doctor or call for emergency medical help. The overdose of Paxil may lead to death.
Interaction with other medications
You are advised to notify the doctor before using any new medicine with Paxil. Inform your doctor about other medications you use such as narcotic medication, muscle relaxer, sleeping pill or drug for Nervousness, depression or convulsion. You need to inform your doctor about taking them if you have not started. The following medications may interact with Paxil:
- St. John’s Wort;
- Narcotic pain medicine;
- Methylene blue injection;
- Heart rhythm drug;
- HIV or AIDS drugs;
- Narcolepsy or ADHD medicine;
- Medicine for thought disorders, anxiety, mental illness, or mood disorders;
- Migraine headache medicine;
- Seizure medicine;
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicines;
- Herbal products.