Buy Nolvadex online
Nolvadex with the generic name of Tamoxifen is specially produced for the treatment of women and men with breast cancer. It is also a carcinogenic inhibitor that hinders the development of cancer in the breast. It also works effectively for the treatment of Albright syndrome.
Nolvadex, an oral suspension, contains the following composites:
- Carboxymethylcellulose calcium;
- Magnesium stearate;
Tamoxifen as a curative agent works for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer in men and women. Nolvadex is also used for the treatment of cancer of the breast after surgery and radiation therapy. Nolvadex helps to minimize the probable state at which some certain patients can have cancer of the breast. Tamoxifen inhibits the development of cancer of the breast. Being a nonsteroidal antiestrogenic medicine, it influences estrogen effects in the breast tissue.
Mode of Indication, Dosage, and Duration of Treatment
You are advised to adhere to all given instructions by your doctor or those found on the prescription label. Ensure you seek your doctor’s advice on the dosage information and the duration of treatment. You may take Nolvadex with or without a meal. You should ensure that you swallow the tablet and not crush or break. Support the intake with enough quantity of water. Ensure you take the prescribed doses at when due Do not skip doses. You are expected to continue this medication even after improvement or full recovery. Seek your doctor’s direction on the time period of intake if you do not know the appropriate time that best suit its usage.
Ensure you adhere to all the following precautionary measures before or when using Nolvadex:
- Patients who have an allergic reaction to Nolvadex or any of its ingredients should keep away from its use.
- Ensure you notify your doctor if you are hypersensitive to some related drugs or foods. Inform your doctor if you experience some effects such as hives; rash; wheezing; cough; shortness of breath; and inflammation of the throat, lips, face or tongue.
- Ensure you notify your doctor if you have a history on blood clots
- Inform your doctor if you are on any of the following medicines:
- St. John’s Wort.
- Lactating mothers should keep away from the use of Nolvadex or should not breastfeed during its use. They are advised to keep away from the use of Tamoxifen for good 3 months before breastfeeding their nursing babies.
- Avoid a sudden withdrawal from the use of Nolvadex and ensure you do not start any medication without seeking your doctor’s advice.
- There is a need for frequent medical tests and self-examinations of your breast.
- Nolvadex may hinder pregnancy and menstrual period for a short time. Ensure you follow your doctor’s direction on its specific usage. Don’t use as a birth control med.
- A Male user should ensure that he keeps away from this drug for 6 months before having sex with a woman who may get pregnant or get her protected from becoming pregnant while under treatment. If pregnancy eventually occurs during the intake, you are advised to seek immediate medical attention from your doctor.
- Pregnant women should keep away from the use of Nolvadex.
Ensure you notify your doctor if you begin to experience any sign of an allergic reaction to Nolvadex. These may be the inflammation of the throat or face; hives; difficulty in breathing, talking or swallowing; itching; or strange hoarseness. The following some of the common side effects of Nolvadex:
- Hot flashes;
- Upset stomach or throwing up;
- Weight gain or loss;
- Feeling tired or weak;
- Back pain;
- Bone pain;
- Muscle or joint pain tenderness;
In a situation whereby you forget to use your prescribed medicine, you can always take it at the moment of recollection. However, mind the time for the next dose if not close. Taking two doses at one time should be avoided.
Peradventure you take more than the prescribed doses, quickly see your doctor or call for emergency medical help.