Buy Nexium online
Nexium is a medicine with the generic name of esomeprazole magnesium. Nexium falls under the set of drugs referred to as PPIs (proton pump inhibitors) that works effectively for the treatment of some specific problems of the stomach and esophagus. Nexium lowers the inordinate quantity of acid such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome made in the stomach. It helps with the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) signs. Through the intake of Nexium medicine, recovery from erosive esophagitis is rapidly influenced. Nexium may also work for the prevention of gastric ulcer which is a resultant of Helicobacter pylori infection and or the intake of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Esomeprazole Magnesium is a potent medicine that works for the treatment problems relating to stomach or esophagus such as ulcers and acid reflux. It effectively reduces the quantity of acid makes in the stomach. Nexium as a PPI alleviates signs such as difficulty swallowing, heartburn, and an incessant cough. It works as a curative agent to the damage caused by acid to stomach and esophagus and as a preventive agent to ulcers and esophagus cancer.
Mode of Indication, Dosage, and Duration of Treatment
You are advised to adhere to all given instructions by your doctor or those found on the prescription label. Nexium medicine administration is commonly within 4-8weeks. There may be furtherance on this drug if your doctor sees a need for it. You are expected to take Nexium tablet an hour before food accompanied by a full glass of water8 ounces will do. Swallow or sprinkle the capsule into applesauce or pudding (a spoonful). Ensure saving it for another time use. Ensure you do not chew or crush Nexium tablet. You may receive Nexium medicine via a nasogastric feeding tube. Inquire diligently for all necessary instructions from your doctor or pharmacist on drug use. Ensure you do not take Nexium more, less or longer than it is prescribed for use. Adhere to the treatment’s duration given on the dosage intake. In case of no improvement on symptoms or deterioration, ensure you urgently notify your doctor.
Ensure you follow all the following precautionary measures before or when using Nexium:
- Patients that are allergic to Nexium or related drugs such as omeprazole, lansoprazole, rabeprazole or pantoprazole should keep away from the use of esomeprazole magnesium.
- Ensure you seek urgent medical attention if you experience the pain of the chest moving up to shoulder or jaw with the feeling of nervousness or light-headed in the course of treatment.
- You may experience heartburn as a symptom of a heart attack.
- Notify your doctor if you have a history of any of the following:
- Severe liver disease;
- Osteoporosis or osteopenia;
- Magnesium low levels in your blood.
- For healthy bone maintenance, seek the advice of your doctor on how much intake of PPIs will not result in a broken bone.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should seek the advice of their doctors before using Nexium.
Ensure you seek immediate medical help if you begin to experience any symptoms of allergic reactions to Nexium. These signs may be the inflammation of your face or throat; hives; or difficulty breathing. The following are some of the side effects of Nexium:
- Mild diarrhea;
- Stomach pain;
- Dry mouth.
In a situation whereby you forget to use your prescribed medicine, you can always take it at the moment of recollection. However, mind the time for the next dose if not close. Taking two doses at a time should be avoided.
Peradventure you take more than the prescribed doses, quickly see your doctor or call for emergency medical help.
Interaction with other drugs
You are advised to notify your doctor before using any new medication with Nexium. Tell your doctor about the medications you are using. The following medications may interact with esomeprazole magnesium:
- Mycophenolate mofetil;
- St. John’s Wort;
- Iron-containing medicines;
- Antifungal medication;
- HIV/AIDS medication.