Buy Neurontin online
Neurontin is a medicine with the generic of Gabapentin. Neurontin is an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic medication that positively influences the body’s chemicals and nerves that are associated with the occurrence of seizure and pain. Neurontin works in adults for the treatment of nerve pain known as neuropathic pain resultant from shingles or herpes virus. It is a medicine that may be used on adult and children (3 years old above) for the treatment of seizure.
Neurontin composites are in three different structures and strengths:
- Neurontin capsule comes in 100mg, 300mg or 400mg strength with inactive ingredients of:
- Yellow iron oxide,–300 & 400 mg only;
- Titanium dioxide;
- FD&C Blue No. 2;
- Red iron oxide, –400 mg only.
- Neurontin tablet comes in 600 mg or 800 mg strength with inactive ingredients:
- Poloxamer 407;
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose;
- Magnesium stearate;
- Candelilla wax.
- Neurontin oral solution comes in 250 mg strength with inactive ingredients:
- Purified water;
- The artificial cool strawberry anise flavor.
Gabapentin interacts with other drugs for the prevention and adequate control of seizure. It assists in alleviating nerve pain caused by shingles in adults.
Mode of Indication, Dosage, and Duration of Treatment
You are advised to adhere to all given instructions by your doctor or those found on the prescription label. You are expected not to take Neurontin more, less or longer than it is required. It may consumed with or without a meal. Ensure you shift the use of other parts of half broken dosage to the next dose and ensure you use it as soon as possible. Avoid a sudden withdrawal from the use of Neurontin; it may result in an increased seizure. Ensure you notify your doctor about the consume of Neurontin for the therapy of seizure. Follow your doctor’s or pharmacist’s prescription direction on the dosage and duration of treatment.
Ensure you follow strictly the following precautionary measures before or after the use of Neurontin:
- Patients who are allergic to Neurontin should keep away from its use.
- Ensure you notify the doctor if you have a history of any of the following:
- Kidney disease;
- A seizure;
- Liver disease;
- Heart disease.
- Pregnant women or those that may become pregnant should inform their doctors before using Neurontin. Pregnant women are to seek the advice of their doctors to know the appropriate use of it for the sake of themselves and their unborn babies.
- Lactating mothers should inform their doctors before using Neurontin.
Ensure you seek immediate medical help if you begin to experience any symptoms of allergic reactions to Neurontin. These signs may be the inflammation of your face or throat; hives; or difficulty in breathing. The following are some of the side effects of Neurontin:
- Problems with your eyes;
- Inflammation in your hands or feet;
- Coordination problems.
In a situation whereby you forget to use your prescribed medicine, you can always take it at the moment of recollection. However, mind the time for the next dose if not close. Taking two doses at one time should be avoided.
Peradventure you take more than the prescribed doses, quickly see your doctor or call for emergency medical help.
Interaction with other drugs
You are advised to notify your doctor before using any new medication with Neurontin. Inquire about the intake of a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, narcotic drug, or medicine for depression, anxiety, or seizure from your doctor. The following medications may interact with Neurontin:
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicines;
- Herbal products.